Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tears...

So...no posts because I haven't been running. I ran one day last week and even that was near walking. I'm starting to feel all the weight come back around my mid section. It sucks. I saw a podiatrist yesterday who told me he wanted to put my foot in a cast so I would be forced to rest it for 4 weeks. I started gasping and hyperventilating...ok, so i wasn't being that dramatic but he could see I seriously disturbed with this idea. We went over the x-rays and nothing is broken but he thinks there might be some ligament damage that isn't healing and I need to just rest it. If I do continue running, it will just hurt like it does now. Sighs...and many tears. I've already paid for the marathon and everything. I don't know what to do. So for now...no running for the next couple of weeks. I see the doc in 2 weeks again and we'll see what it looks like again. I'm going to get massaged like crazy!

4 comments:

E said...

Sorry to hear your recovery is not going so well. You still have some time before your marathon, so don't give up all hope. Hope you get back on track soon!

web search said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts

websites directory said...

Thank you very much

Quick How said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article