Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Time to catch up

Catching up on my blog and catching up on the healing. Saturdays long run was painful and not going well. I didnt finish and I was not feeling good. Coronado was beautiful but I know it would have been much more enjoyable had I been able to focus on the the run and not my legs. I looked at the schedule today for March and saw that I needed to run 14 miles 2 weeks from now. I decided it was time to stop running and let things heal. Ill keep swimming and pool running, maybe focus on weight training and getting the muscles stronger. I gotta focus everyday on healing my leg.

Instead of going to the track (I know, bad but still) I went to the mall and to "So Relax" a walk-in massage place clothes on. I considered doing a "sports massage" at a normal day spa but they cost $90+ dollars and then you have to tip. I didnt want to do that, so a place like this charges $25 for 20 min foot reflexology..which is perfect cuz its massages my feet and and lower leg. But then I saw a "combo" which was a foot reflexology and chair massage for only $28! wooohoo. So I did that and it was great! I do still enjoy my special massages at the day spa, but this is good a quick pick me up and sports massage.

2 comments:

E said...

You're so right - it's best to heal and listen to your body. Hopefully with time and rest you'll be able to get back out there and run again. I wish they had a "so relax" around here!

sites like service said...

Thanks ..your topic beautiful .. Good luck