Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 miles
Easy- 30 min
Felt like (1-10): 9!!

Yeaaaaa! Went to the doctor at lunch who told me to go EASY and slow getting back into it. Tonight was Tuesday track. First time in months that I've been able to run without the pain! It's awesome. But I took it easy and only did 4 of the 6 required 800's. It felt great to run again. Still gotta ease back into it, but there's hope yet. I know I'm way behind on the training. This saturday is supposed to be 17 miles! ahhhhhh! I know I won't do all 17, that's for sure...but I gotta find a way to catch up without injury, so I can make it to 26.2 miles come june. Thanks for everyone's support the last couple of weeks.

6 comments:

E said...

Glad to hear you are back on track!

Rahul; Taware said...

NICE TO HERE U.
CAN WE FRND

institute of lraqi scholars & academician said...

thanks for your work

arabic search said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article

4mp4.net said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts

Mohammad Yousuf Mulaifi said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article