Sunday, February 24, 2008

San Marcos Trails

? miles
Hard-2 hours
Felt like (1-10): 6.5

Forgot to post yesterday so this is for Saturdays long run. Beautiful run. The weather was perfect, cold but sunny. The rain from the day before made everything felt clean and the scenery wonderful to look at. When I read "trail" I was assuming we would be running on dirt so I put on old shoes. It was really just asphalt through the canyons, almost like miramar lake, but a different scene. I even saw a mini waterfall rapid! It was nice to listen to. We were right up against the green hills in San Marcos. They are nice trails for the people who live there. I would have really been able to enjoy it if I could run the whole way. The orthodics DID help but I dont think Im completely better yet. I have another appointment tomorrow. This so sucks. My lungs havent had a good quality workout in weeks.

1 comment:

E said...

Don't give up. You're still getting out there, and that's always better than not getting out there at all.