Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Orthotics?

? miles
Track run, run for 5 min, 30 sec breaks in between
Felt like (1-10): 6

So I went to a chiropractor today. He advertises himself as a running doctor. He did just check out my problem leg and I felt good about his explanation of orthotics. So I have flat feet. The pain on my leg corresponds to the overpronating of my foot. I got some things to put into my shoes and best part is that my insurance covers everything. Yay. I dont have a copay and they cover a good amount on orthotics.

Ran around the track for the Tuesday workout. My first time with those things in my shoes. It was weird. I still felt the pain in my leg but hopefully itll go away now that I have it somewhat corrected. I just have not had a good quality workout in a while and I miss running where I actually get tired. My legs need to work so I can go faster!

1 comment:

E said...

At least you now know what's going on, and can get back into training. Stick with it! :)