Monday, January 14, 2008

New pace on the treadmill!

2 miles
Med- 30 min.
Felt like (1-10): 8.5

I tried going first to LAfitness cuz I had on a really cute outfit (New black fancy top and pink skort) Mmmhmmm...way cute. I'd take a picture but i'm all sweaty. I'll do it anyway...maybe I'll post it. LOL. I get there and there's absolutely no parking. I guess everyone's still hyped up and motivated to fullfill new years resolutions. So I head over to my work gym instead. I start out on 4.5 miles/hr which is higher than I usually start out on. I work my way up to 5.0 mile/hr (12:00 min/mi pace) and stay at this pace the longest. I do a 5.5 mile/hr at around half way through for 5 min then back to 5.0. In the last .25 miles I go back to 5.5. Then in the last .15 miles I surge for a 6.0 mile/hr (10 min./mi pace) which I've never done ever. woooooo! That felt great.

[edit 10:11 pm added pic]

In other news, I'm considering going to that movie "Spirit of the Marathon" showing only for one night on Jan. 24th. I don't want to shell out $10 for a movie though so I'll risk showing up on that night with my $7 ticket from work. Hopefully it doesn't sell out and I can see it. Read about it here: http://www.marathonmovie.com/film.html

No comments: