Saturday, January 12, 2008

Noodling around Mission Bay

? miles
Med-1 hour
Felt like (1-10): 8

SDTC Saturday "long" run. My slow paced group does 40 min. but I'm training for the Carlsbad Half next weekend so I did 1 hour instead. It was a new route for me around Mission bay which I'm really excited about. This gives me more options when I go running over there. This is my last "long" run for the week until Carlsbad. Yay. I'm going to stick to 30 min. runs over the next week and focus on speed and tempo. I'll do the Tuesday night track workout as scheduled. Heavily massaging those shins really helps with the aches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw your blog on the completerunning site. One of my friends ran the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon last year as his first marathon and said it was a good one.

Keep it up!