Monday, March 3, 2008

Sue Krenn 15k in Mission Bay

9.3 miles


Not the greatest course since the loop around Fiesta Island can get pretty boring. I took it really easy and slow. I'm at the back of the pack. I'm worried about my leg still. I was able to run most of it and took walking breaks only at the water station. It's hard to stop and go again so it's best to just keep goinig. Saturday was a long day. I woke up at 4:30 that morning, ran, then back home to continue packing and moving. Then to a friends birthday dinner and another stop at Walmart to pick up more stuff. I was exhausted this past weekend. I still feel like I have tons to do but I haven't missed a workout. I went to my swim class today and pool jogged. Really good for my legs. I'll have to check on my official time for this race when I remember, but for now..more interesting posts about my runs are sure to come. I've got new grounds to explore and the days are getting longer..woohoo!

1 comment:

Christopher Rudy said...

good job hun. even though you're busy, you haven't missed a work out.
have a good day!