Monday, February 11, 2008

First run in a week!

3 miles
Easy-45 min
Felt like (1-10): 6

Man that was tough. I'm talking about running yesterday...I just forgot to post. I kept putting it off and putting it off all week to run. That was horrible, but I also wasn't feeling well. I finally called uyen up, and we made plans to run sunday morning at Miramar lake. It already got pretty hot at 8am, which made it tougher. My shins and knees were feeling it. I made the decision that I couldn't wait anymore to get new shoes. So we headed over to Road Runner Sports afterwards and I got new shoes! yippee! I hope that helps, otherwise it might be time to schedule a consultation with a foot or running doctor to make sure things are ok. I feel like I've run enough for my shins to not be a problem cuz I remember them being a problem in the beginning way back in 2006. Then they got strong but recently it's like i'm a newbie again. ehhhh.

No comments: