Saturday, January 19, 2008

Carlsbad Marathon Expo

Didn't make my Saturday long run today...only because my long run will be tomorrow for the Carlsbad half marathon. 13.1 miles..woooo! So today I went to pick up my bib, shirt, chip, etc for tomorrow's event. I have to say it's a very organized expo compared to the others I've been to. There are a lot of vendors and they have a good flow. Plenty of parking and lots of volunteers. Got me excited. The best part was signing up for the SD Rock n Roll marathon. I have been looking for coupons and waiting till end of this month to see if there's more than a $10 off coupon. At the expo, it was $15 off and you got a shirt! oh yea. hehe. So I signed up there and paid $70 for the marathon...which is actually a really good deal. So yay. I'm all set.

A cool vendor at the expo that sells running tech gear with fun sayings. One of my favorite singlets said:
"Find your happy pace"
http://www.onemoremile.com

No comments: