Tuesday, January 22, 2008

3 team relay track workout

3 miles
Med-12 laps
Felt like (1-10): 6

Oddly enough, I was smiling the whole time. Only because it was funny watching people run around. I could barely run though. My hamstrings were killing me. My knees were feeling it a bit as well. I took it WAY easy tonight even if t meant slowing my team down. Oh well. Do the wave and run.

I'm all signed up for the Carlsbad 5k in april. What did it for me was a free cool t-shirt and a $10 discount. A good reason why the metro SDTC is a little better than north county because the girl said they weren't going up there with free shirts. woooo. Yea..i run for the stuff...for some reason the stuff motivates me..haha.

1 comment:

Bev said...

I love to get the stuff as well. Sometimes I pick races based on the cool design of the shirt. Whatever it takes to get us out there right.